Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

Morning with the geese at Borrans Park, Lake District England

27 December 2012 

I woke early and went to Borrans Park near Ambleside, Lake District to shoot some photos while the rest of family were still in bed. The geese were up early too.

It was not often that I could get such opportunity to shoot in such scenic location and especially in such lighting conditions. Some experimentation with the dials of my DSLR certainly needed.

Here are some of the photos of the geese at Borrans Park on a winter morning.

Winter morning at Borrans Park, Lake District, England

Winter morning at Borrans Park, Lake District, England


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.