Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

Oxford Street and Christmas Lightings – December 2012

18 December 2012

Shopping times in Oxford Street were extended in December to cater for Christmas shopping. After our tour of Tower of London, we went to Oxford Street with an errand to run. Oxford Street is renowned for being one of the biggest and best shopping streets in London. Someone has requested our help to buy a Goyard bag from London. With the help of google map and GPS from our smartphone, we managed to find the store that is located on a small quiet street, a short walking distance away from the Oxford Street.

Then, it was back to the busy Oxford Street to admire the Christmas lightings and experience the Christmas shopping mood. Departmental stores galore like House of Fraser, Debenham, Selfridges, John Lewis and Marks and Spencer's amongst others.

We took our dinner at a Pasta restaurant and then bought a winter jacket for Daniel at one of the stores before they closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.