Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

Stockholm in Winter – Shopping for shoes and clothes for millennial generation

17 January 2017

We spent the morning at my son’s apartment meeting up with Patrick (Airbnb Host) to get some things done up in the apartment while he was away in the university. Once done, we went to the city centre to meet up with him and have lunch at Kajsas Fisk at Hotorgshallen. Its signature dish is fisksoppa (fish soup) which was very good and tasty. It came with free flow of bread and salad.




Kajsas Fisk at Hotorgshallen.Half eaten soup - Super tasty and packed with seafood.

Quite a good value for money lunch in Stockholm.
Then we spent the rest of the day wandering around the malls in Stockholm. This includes the Gallerian, H&M, Ahlens and Drottninggatan.

For the young adults in the group, the highlight of the day was shopping for limited-edition sports shoes. Apparently, the models sold back home were very limited and there is a much wider range and models in Europe (and of course Stockholm).

Just some of the range seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.