Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

England-Scotland Day 17 (Part 1) – Beatles Story Pier Head

19 April 2010 

We went to Beatles Museum at Pier Head to continue our Beatles tour with the Beatles Story's Fab4D experience. Our tickets for the Beatles Story Museum at Albert Dock included entry to this attraction.

Our morning started with shopping at Liverpool One, a large shopping complex located at the City Centre. There is a Liverpool FC store located at Liverpool One, so we bought more LFC T-shirts for ourselves and also as gifts for some friends who are fans too.

We have an appointment at the University of Liverpool at 2 PM. So, after dropping off our shopping at the apartment, we walked to the The Foundation Building, Brownlow Hill, where we met our host who had arranged a campus tour and also a meeting with a professor from the Engineering department who briefed us on admission requirements and was also kind enough to show us an engineering lab, including the aeronautical simulation machine.

After the University visit, we went to Beatles Museum at Pier Head. Before entering the museum, we took some time to enjoy the views of Liverpool city on the banks of the Mersey River.

Outside Pier Head by the Mersey River.

Royal Liver Building.

Statue of King Edward VII.


This are the photos inside the Beatles Museum at Pier Head.

Beatles' Guitars.


Compared the Beatles Story Museum, this was not too fancy.

Mosaic like reflection of an old building off glass panels of a new building.


From Pier Head, we decided to have dinner at Cafe Sports England (Carra’s Cafe) before heading to Anfield for the mid-week English Permier League (EPL) game against West Ham United scheduled for 8 PM kick-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.