Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

England-Scotland Day 14 (Part 3) – Tea time at Inn On the Lake (Ullswater) and evening at Crow Park (Keswick)

16 April 2010

After expending energy on a 2 hour walk at the Aira Force trail, time for replenishment. What could be better than having an afternoon tea at the Inn on the Lake located on the shores of Ullswater.


There was a wedding event there but the restaurant was not closed to public. We chose to sit outside, on the garden terrace overlooking the gardens and lake, as we felt a little under-dressed in our casuals, compared the wedding guests who were dressed to kill…hats, feathers and all.

Ullswater.Sneak photo of the wedding guests at Inn On the Lake, Ullswater.


Watching the wedding photo shoot.


Ullswater, Lake District

Afternoon tea by the lake, Ullswater.


After our tea, we took a walk on the beautiful grounds of Inn on the Lake and sat on a bench to enjoy the sun and view of Ullswater.

Inn On the Lake in the background.


Jetty at Ullswater, Lake District.


Ullswater, Lake District.


After lazing at Ullswater, we continued our day lazing at Crow Park, Keswick. This was the last evening of our stay in the Lake District and we really like Crow Park and views of Derwent Water.

Derwent Water as seen from Crow Park, Keswick.


Last look at Derwent Water on our last evening in the Lake District.


Derwent Water as seen from Crow Park, Keswick,  Lake District

Geese at Derwent Water, Keswick.


We would be leaving Lake District the next day. Our next destination would be the city of Liverpool where we would be spending 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.