Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

Map of Cingjing with English, Chinese and Japanese text


While I was researching my  trip to Taiwan, I had difficulty getting a good Map of Cingjing from the internet.

Here are two that I collected and kept after my trip.


The above map of Cingjing’s walking trails with Chinese, English and Japanese textThe above map of Cingjing’s walking trails with Chinese, English and Japanese text.


Walking Trails in Cingjing with distant and timings in Chinese

The above map (given to me by Nita at Misty Villa) shows the walking trails, numbered with distances and timing. It is only in Chinese text but should be good enough to give an overview of the various trails. For example, Trail 1 is 2300 metres long and takes about 60 minutes to cover one way (except for Trail 5 and 6 which shows the timings for a round trip). It also shows a picture of what you can expect to see along the trails. Note that some trails are steep uphill or downhill. If your minsu or hotel provides transport to drop you off somewhere in Cingjing or if you are taking a taxi, it is better to start at the high point (right side of map) and walk downhill.

I took trails 7,4,8 leading from Green Green Grassland down to Misty Villa/Cingjing Plaza. See my post here for more pictures and description.

Safety Tip: Avoid walking on the Highway 14. It is narrow, winding, some parts with no pedestrain walkway and there are speeding cars and trucks!

Here is the link to another Cingjing map but it is with Chinese text only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.