Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

Jeju Day 5 – back to Gimpo and Incheon Airport


4 October 2011 

This was the day we leave Jeju island. Our flight from Jeju International Airport to Gimpo was at 12.30 PM and it took about an hour by the Limousine Bus #600 to get to the airport. So there was plenty of time for us to check out from the hotel, take some parting shots at the lobby before we board the bus. Hello Kitty waving as we say goodbye to Jeju and Lotte Hotel.

The ride to the airport was uneventful for us but not so for a poor Caucasian couple. They were heard talking to the driver that they wanted to be dropped off at some hotel somewhere…but found themselves at the airport instead. Sounded like what would have happened to us yesterday, had we not been alert.

After check-in, we waited at the transit hall for our flight to Gimpo. There was only a few cafe selling coffee and light snacks and most were packed with people. So, for lunch we had takeaway Gimbap, cooked rice with some ingredients wrapped in seaweed. Delicious.

We had to travel to Incheon Airport for our flight home. The best way was by the inter-terminal limousine bus which cost about 5000 won per person for the hour long journey.  There were some discount coupons for the Shilla duty free shopping at Incheon airport on the seat pockets in front of us on the bus.

Tip: Grab as many as you would need. We saved enough on our duty free shopping at the airport using these coupons to more than cover for our bus fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.