Links to My Vacation Journals and Destinations

Looking for something in this blog?

Jeju Day 1 (Part 2) - Jungmun Daepo Coast, Seaes Resort Hotel

30 Sept 2011 

After an interesting visit to the Jusangjeolli Cliff, we continued with our plan to walk to Jungmun Beach along the Jungmun-Daepo coast.  Jeju is famous for its many Olle trails and we followed the trail along the coast,  marked with small orange/blue ribbons and also arrows painted on the ground.

There is a nice park just outside the exit/entrance of Jusangjeolli Cliff where we saw our first Harubang stones or grandfather stones.

Harubangs at park outside Jusangjeolli Cliff.



The walk along the trail was just wonderful with the warm setting sun, cool ocean breeze and beautiful coastal scenery.


We then stumbled upon the Seaes Hotel and Resort. This is the view of the Jungmun coast from the hotel.

The hotel features nice traditional Korean-style rooms and well landscaped grounds with beautiful sea views. Perfect place for honeymooners. How I wish I am staying here for a night instead of all 3 nights at the Lotte Jeju Hotel.

Seaes Hotel and Resort at Jeju.



I saw a sign “Secret Garden Kissing Bench” and told the wife “ there is a secret garden kissing bench there”. No response.

Later we passed by this sign near the entrance/exit to the hotel and the wife goes…”oh, you mean the kissing bench from the Korean drama series, Secret Garden!”.

DSC_6996

So we went back to the hotel to take this photo. I had no tripod  for my camera with me, else I would be in the picture too.

** We watched this TV drama series ‘Secret Garden’ soon after our Jeju trip. Many scenes were shot at Lotte Jeju Hotel as well. **

Besides ‘Secret Garden’, Seaes Hotel and Resort’s unique and elegant beauty was introduced in many other Korean TV series including 'I'm sorry, I love you,' 'The Palace, and 'Snow Queen.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to igoiseeishoot!

Thanks for visiting the igoiseeishoot blog. If you are visiting for the first time, you may want to start here.

This blog is where I share the places I have been to (I go), my experiences at these places, people I met, food I tried and things that fascinated me (I see) and memories of my travels and vacations with lots of photos (I shoot).

I hope you will enjoy reading the posts or find something useful in this blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts or feedback by email (igoiseeishoot@gmail.com) or dropping some lines into the comment boxes of the posts.

Stay connected with me on instagram.